IndirectUI: AngleChooser

midora

Would it be possible in the future to gray the background of an AngleChooser property if the property is disabled?

BTW: To add the 3D angle cooser (used in Layers->Zoom/Rotate) as a new kind of property would be a nice extension to IndirectUI (I know, it wouldn't be used by a lot of plugins).

Edited by midora

midoras signature.gif

Two other small issues.

AngleChooser allows only two min max combinations -180,180 and 0,360.

- the min max combination 0,1 would be useful also to express one rotation in some cases.

- if you choose 0,360 then you can't get the value zero by rotating (you will always see 360). This is not wrong but sub-optimal ;-)

midoras signature.gif

I believe these are taken care of already for 4.0.

Rotate/Zoom's UI, in fact, uses IndirectUI in 4.0. Which means that control is available for plugins too.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I believe these are taken care of already for 4.0.

Rotate/Zoom's UI, in fact, uses IndirectUI in 4.0. Which means that control is available for plugins too.

Great.

In the moment the 3D angle chooser just allows angles between -90 and 90. It would be nice to allow -180 to 180. So it should not stop at 90 instead you could roll endless like the the 2D angle chooser does.

For Rotate/Zoom this would mean you could see somehow the backside of the plane.

midoras signature.gif