Paint.NET Forum Awards Show 2012

BoltBait

I'm seriously funny in real life - ask anyone I know. (Aside from the people that hate me. Don't ask them.)

Anyways, yeah, congratulations to all of the winners.

Well, nothing says you can't be a completely different person on the internet. Honestly, I talk so little that you forumers probably know more about me than most people I've met in real life, even if all you know is that I use paint.net. Yeah. For serious.

Anyhow, on behalf of the forum, I'd like to make an apology to jim. While I understand the whole awards system is meant to be entertaining and lighthearted, I also realize that being voted by a majority into an award with potential negative implications can be rather demeaning. We don't mean to be offensive in any way, and I hope that, in time, you'll forgive us. We're honestly glad to have you with us!

• Upvote 1

what I do all summer Emote Cursor Pack 'noob gallery

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

I couldn't have said it better, pdnnoob. These awards are only meant to be for fun and light-hearted. I hope Jim will stay. I'd love to see more of his photo manipulations. 

@Sargon: Yes, Pixey's the same person.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

nanettealsop, Pixey and nanette are the same person?

Yes. I wasn't aware when I tallied the votes. But nanettealsop let me know and I verified that combining the votes didn't actually change the outcome of any category.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Wew!! I am so glad my name didn't show up here,lol,but still congrats to all.  

I'm proud to carry my title, it maybe all be in fun, but it's still a nice recognition from members on here, it shows you have made some sort of impact. There are not many communities on the interwebs that I would be made to feel more welcome. :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

So Welsh did you end up taking macramé?

I'd forgotten about that. 

My vote went to him:

The Kings/Queens of Paint.NET (vote for up to 4)
1:         Yellowman
2:         Helen
3:         Dug
4:         Welshblue

Likewise NN, AJGM, Sasha, Goonie, Welshy, Helen, Kemaru, Dug, you all got votes from me that others agreed with. 

I also gave Red ochre his own TV show, & Drydareelin an exhibition at the Louvre. 

There are so many lovely people & wonderful works happening here. Keep up the good works!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 3 weeks later...

I'm proud to carry my title, it maybe all be in fun, but it's still a nice recognition from members on here, it shows you have made some sort of impact. There are not many communities on the interwebs that I would be made to feel more welcome.  :)

Jim didn't feel that way,lol

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

• 2 weeks later...

Ah nice to be able to see some of what I missed or was absent for summarized in this thread. Makes me wish I hadn't forgotten to post in the forum even if I wasn't making and uploading anything at the time. xD

Congrats to all the winners! Kampai!!

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Hi all! Thought I'd just pop my head up and give a big congratulations to all the winners of this year's awards :)
It's great to see this little community still ticking along when I check in every now and again, with a mix of old and new people around.

I wonder if this year will be the year of Paint.NET 4.0 ;)

• Upvote 2
retrofont.jpg