Next image

Orgonster

Hi,

I am new in Paint net, how can I go to see next image from the folder list in situatiom when I opened some picture, and looking at it? There is no arow for "next image"? As i see, I must open all pictures from sam folder, and then I can use ctrl-tab to go to see any one picture from the folder list.

Thanks in advance for answer.

Paint.net doesn't work as an image viewer.

If you want to see your pictures, I suggest going to the folder from the "Start" menu and clicking one of the images, that will open up a program already on the computer that allows you to view your pictures without opening each one.

Nos

What you are looking for is an image browser (like Irfanview) and not an image editor (like Paint.NET).

In the image browser you able to define an image editor which will be called if you like to edit the image which is visible in the browser.

midoras signature.gif

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Orgonster" data-cid="384469" data-time="1357153456"><p>Maybe, someone should make some viewer plugins for Paint.net.</p></blockquote><br />Maybe you could do it. (You know, if it is important to you.)

midora,

Yes, I am using Irfanview almost 3 years, but I thought that Paint.net have that function of image borowser viewing...

Edited by Orgonster

• 7 years later...

This thread is seven years old @IvanCarlos
 That means you should resist the temptation to add to it. If you want to restart a dead conversation please just start a new thread.

• Ego Eram Reputo locked this topic