funelephant's Custom Covers

funelephant

Hey! I use PDN a LOT, and my favorite thing to do is make covers with it. All of my covers are 100% made in Paint.NET. And yes, I do like Nicki Minaj, so yes I do make a lot of covers by her. So my latest one is my cover for Pound The Alarm.

qFbVG.png

I found the picture of her on the Nicki Minaj wiki, and the paint splatters on Google Images.

Edited by funelephant

Nice start to your gallery.I like the pastel colour  theme to your cover.Check out the splatter plug-in which I think is part of Pyrochilds pack,then you can make you own splatters.Hope to see more work from you soon. :smile:

Thanks! And I didn't know there was a splatter paint plugin :O

That'll come in handy :D

Hi and welcome.  I love your choice of colours - they compliment the subject and the effects are perfect together with the fonts :smile:

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

That last one is really cool.  Very nice job

Thanks! :D

Hi and welcome.  I love your choice of colours - they compliment the subject and the effects are perfect together with the fonts :smile:

Thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Very, very pretty outcomes to Pink Friday and the Miley in a cage.  They look just like real poster adverts at the movie theatre :smile:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

From Welshblue;  "That last one is really cool.  Very nice job"  

I can see why he likes that one so much,lol,two reasons,lol.    ( . Y . )     :D

Looks good funelephant but watch out for copyright infringements,the music industry is the strictest when it comes to that.  ;)

Edited by skullbonz

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

I do admit they look quite professional. Stunning works! Oh, and great job on how you make them look seamless. It's not always easy.

Thank you!  :smile:  :tard3:  :mrred:

From Welshblue;  "That last one is really cool.  Very nice job"  

I can see why he likes that one so much,lol,two reasons,lol.    ( . Y . )     :D

Looks good funelephant but watch out for copyright infringements,the music industry is the strictest when it comes to that.   ;)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it's fine as long as your not stealing the music XD

Madonna stuff is the strictest. From what I have read,even pictures you take of her at a concert are legally hers and you are not supposed to use them for anything. Not sure about the rest of the musicians,just be careful where you use them and I think you will be ok. 

P.S. (I like Nicki also) sshhh don't tell anyone,lol.  ;)

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Madonna stuff is the strictest. From what I have read,even pictures you take of her at a concert are legally hers and you are not supposed to use them for anything. Not sure about the rest of the musicians,just be careful where you use them and I think you will be ok. 

P.S. (I like Nicki also) sshhh don't tell anyone,lol.   ;)

Oh madonna :P

oh and :lol:

Very nice work, funelephant. Looking forward to seeing more.

I wouldn't mind if all the pics were in the first post so I don't have to scroll to see everything. :)

I honestly hadn't noticed.  Honestly 

Nice job on the Miley Cyrus one 

Thanks! ^-^

Very nice work, funelephant. Looking forward to seeing more.

I wouldn't mind if all the pics were in the first post so I don't have to scroll to see everything. :)

Thank you :D

and I might do that later :)