Sign in to follow this  
BoltBait

If you haven't voted yet... VOTE NOW!

I think we've only had 6 votes so far. If this doesn't change we'll have to cancel it for this year.

So... If you haven't voted yet, do it now! http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/25738-paintnet-forum-awards-ballot-2012

If you have voted, get the word out. If we are to have forum awards this year, we need voters!

Thanks for the reminder Boltbait. I`ve had my choices sitting on the laptop but I forgot all about them. sEm_oops.gif

Come on everyone. Send in your votes. It would be a shame if they were cancelled.

I'm trying. I finally got some time to sit down and start voting. As always, I don't know who to put down for a lot of them...

EDIT: Done!

Edited by HELEN

I won't be able to access a computer for a while and typing on an iPod is frustrating, so I don't think I can make it this year. :(

Still working on mine, 6 awards haven't decided yet, I too need a 4 or 5 sided coin,  some great members are really missing.

Edited by yellowman

Right - have downloaded the form & will get this done as best I can.  New to this and - not sure about many of the awards and what should go to whom :noes:

Right - have downloaded the form & will get this done as best I can.  New to this and - not sure about many of the awards and what should go to whom :noes:

I have only filled 16 of the categories in, the one's I was unsure of I left blank.  ;)