Text Hides

jetsflier

Okay, I cant figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to make airline liveries using this program, but whenever I try to place text, it hides behind the fuselage.

I've tried:

Putting it to the TOP layer

I'm pretty sure nothing is selected. All I have is a pink background with the aircraft in front of it, and when I try to type text, and Drag it down onto the fuselage, it slowly disappears as I drag it "into" the fuselage. Please help, I've been trying this for hours with no luck.

Hello and welcome jetsflier :)

Sounds like your text layer is lower that the fuselage layer in the Layers Window.

You could try ADDing a new layer specifically for the text.  Look for this icon in the Layers Window :AddNewLayer:

If necessary, move the text/new layer to the top of the list in the Layers Window.  To do this highlight the layer (by clicking on it in the Layers Window) and use the :MoveLayerUp: or :MoveLayerDown: icons in the Layers Window.

I've done that. However, should it matter that the pink background, along with the aircraft are in the same layer? Should I change that? But like I said, the text shows up on the pink, but hides BEHIND the fuselage and the rest of the aircraft specifically.

~Thanks :D