How to Install Plugins ×

Photoshop Swatch Converter (2017-06-06)

null54

This program converts Photoshop color swatches (ACO files) to Paint.NET color palettes.

As Paint.NET uses a 96 color palette swatches with more than 96 colors are split into multiple parts.

Only RGB, HSB, CMYK, LAB and Grayscale color modes are supported.

btn_donate_SM.gif

Download:

SwatchConverter.zip

Source Code:

https://github.com/0xC0000054/pdn-aco-converter

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

• 1 year later...

Added support for LAB color mode, fixed an bug with saving palettes with more than 96 colors.

File version updated to 1.0.0.1.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

• 1 year later...

Unzipping SwatchConverter - I get an .exe  and  exe.config     I have been taught by Paint.net to look only for .dll    Help, please.   I am hoping to use this plugin to work with the luminosity in LAB color mode in paint.net

The palette converter is not a plugin, its a program. That's why you're finding an exe and not a DLL in the download.

You need to run it outside of paint.net.