Are other programs harder to use than Paint.net for you?

Jasmineteax

I love Paint.NET because of how user-friendly it is. Honestly, almost anyone can use it just by learning the basics. I got into it because I couldn't afford Photoshop, but I'm glad because now I only use PdN and nothing else.

I don't even know of any other image editing program easier to use than Paint.NET. I think it should be one of those default programs Microsoft puts on Windows when you buy a new computer (instead of something stupid like an eBay app).

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

ebay app ?

Yea. I bought a new laptop and there was an eBay program on it (along with other pre-loaded programs I'd never use).

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Blender, a million times Blender.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Seerose, you need to keep it in English, please.  We mean no disrespect, but the moderators are all English speakers and it's very difficult to moderate posts in other languages.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.