Sasha - The Gallery - *NEW 08 / 10 / 2015*

sashwilko

You'll hate me now ... but how will the hands move on the clock ? 

There is a little pin (not visible) between the metal middle bit and the hands :|

btw, your entry in the sig battle is cheatin' I deserve a one point lead for creating a new one and not a resize from a plug in example :lol:

• Upvote 1

swIFX9v.png

What a super restoration, but it sure looked good before as well.  You are really moving along in big bursts.  Well done Sasha.

(Love your name - my daughter's name is Natasha and we call her Tasha all the time :) )

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you nanettealsop :) I'm looking at the tutorials, but adding a twist to them where I can, sort of combining two or more to get another result, sometimes it works, but trial and error is the best way to do things and learn along the way from other peoples works. :D

I do have some more task's that I have set to make some new things for here, but I just need to work out how to do them :lol:

My sister is called Natasha - I think my parents like to end names in asha :D

• Upvote 1

swIFX9v.png

Oh, I'd love to see the compass that you'll be making. I bet it'll be good. ;) By the way, "Sasha" is short for Alexander or Alexandria in Russian--kind of like Alex, which is both a girl's and boy's name. 

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Purtty good wood texture there Sasha. ;)  The floor looks a bit blurry though,but they love the blurs around here while I have a problem with blurs,lol,I keep trying to clean my glasses thinking they are dirty,lol.

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Sasha, that updated version of the wooden ball is very good, it looks to me as if the ball is spinning. Great work. I think the blur adds to the whole realistic character of the finished image, because the closer you get to the focal point, the more out of focus the edge will be.   :)

Edited by DrewDale

BREtKQW.png

Oh Sasha, what amazing renditions of the wooden ball, and the lovely Clipwarp result .  They are both so pleasing to the eye.  You are doing really well and have done yourself proud :)

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Sasha - it's a wonderful result and was well worth the aggro you went through to make this lovely compas :)  My only bit of advice would be to have the hands underneath the bobble in the center, like this.  You are doing great things - well done!

th_SWcompas.png

30b8T8B.gif

Thank you nanettealsop, and thank you also for the tip :) I must say it does look far better the way you have done the hands, I was getting so frustrated with the hands that I missed that tiny detail out. I will do that on my version, thank you again for the advice :)

Edit - I have created and added a little button on the hands now, many thanks for the suggestion :)

Edited by sashwilko

swIFX9v.png

Your clipwarp images are beautiful--your ideas are fantastic. The compass is a lovely image. I like the metallic texture you used for the inside of the compass. Great job on the arrows, too!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA