Sasha - The Gallery - *NEW 08 / 10 / 2015*

sashwilko

Great job on the second design. It kind of looks like a screenshot from a video game.

I was going to say radioactive pineapples in wallnut shells :D

But indeed two remarkable new images Sasha, I love the depth on the BoltBait plugin image, looks almost like gold, the TR plugin image is an excellent abstract that shows off your pdn skills, great to see you updating your gallery again :)

BREtKQW.png

Awesome job Sasha! I think you should play around with it some more and make the Olympic rings. ;)

Keep it up.

• Upvote 1

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Really nice exhibition! I can see it won't be long before you write your own tutorials.....

I agree. Your works are amazing Sasha, always a joy to look around here and you have not dissapointed with your latest images, the rings are stunning and the TR plugin variation is really nice too, I love the glow on the yellow and the texture on the brown(ish) part. :)

• Upvote 1

ZXCBOoZ.png

Golly - those rings are so beautiful and the first thing I thought was ....... "Contender for the next Olympic Rings" - what a riveting result.  Nice to see you back on here too :D .

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

animaatjes-sacha-88674.gifInner Shadow (20/01) and Third Dimension (29/01); very impressive, very very good work. Thank you for the sharing.  :)

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

I really like your new images Sasha. The rings are highly metalic and what you did with the picture after is really good, work I admire :)

• Upvote 1

Y7O8WRy.png

What can I say apart from thank you - Helen, DrewDale, DarkShock, racerx, nitenurse, pixey, Seerose (thanks for the sweet signature gif too :) ) and Oceana for your kind compliments and your visit here too, I am touched that you enjoy my work on here. I am not even close to making a tutorial though, mostly because a lot of what I do is guess work :lol:

Again I thank you for your comments :)

• Upvote 1

swIFX9v.png

Some very pretty additions to your gallery Sasha. Your gallery header is very classy. The work you did with the inner bevel is very nice! Smooth as :D

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thank you for your comment and visit barbieq, glad you like my new things on here too. While I am here, there is a new one on the top of the first page :)

swIFX9v.png

I love how you think outside of the box when it comes to using plugin's Sasha, your filament globe image shows that, a very creative image indeed, well made and thought out B)

• Upvote 1

BREtKQW.png

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the comment and visit Drew. Updated my gallery with my first new one for a while due to a HD crash and losing all my pdn plugins and of course the program too. Finally downloaded all that I had before, so i hope to update more frequently, I still have a few tutes to catch up on too, but I will get there :)

swIFX9v.png

So nice to have you back on here @Sasha 80847.gif  

What a lovely Shield image with the new Plugin of TR's.  Yay, you got a new computer - what fun 93749.gif 

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@Dear sashwilko! I love the colors and effect. Well done. 2m49w9up.gif

• Upvote 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Sasha, that shield is really nice, I love the various blue's you have selected, very relaxing and the black centre really set's off the whole image, the drop shadow adds a sence of 3D to the whole image, a very pleasing on the eye work, well done :)

• Upvote 1

ZXCBOoZ.png

• 4 months later...
A delayed thanks to Pixey,  Seerose, nitenurse and Maximilian for your visits and positive feedback, happy you like what I am posting here. :)

Seems I am in my gallery, I have a new one on page One :D

• Upvote 1

swIFX9v.png

Sasha! The silhouette is fantastic. Well done. vya4fhbe.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png