Sasha - The Gallery - *NEW 08 / 10 / 2015*

sashwilko

Nice job on the compass Sasha.  I can see by which way it's pointing that you are thinking of warm weather in the south,lol. 

P.S. I just bought the PDN book for kindle at Amazon that Ego Ram Reputo wrote. You should check it out,it's an awesome compilation that all should have,no matter the skill level. And pretty cheap for what is inside. 

Edited by skullbonz

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Your latest creations are outstanding Sasha, your a very quick learner and now a power user :D The compass is superb as is your wood work and clipwarp works. Always a pleasure to pass by here and see how your developing with PDN :)

• Upvote 1

ZXCBOoZ.png

Sasha, great job on the compass image. 

Your latest creations are outstanding Sasha, your a very quick learner and now a power user :D The compass is superb as is your wood work and clipwarp works. Always a pleasure to pass by here and see how your developing with PDN :)

Absolutely!!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thank you Welshblue for poopin' the party, your advice is welcome and taken on board and I'm 100% sure your not putting my work down, you have a better eye for detail than little (young) old me so I do welcome any tips to help me :)

I'm just glad I keep a .pdn file so I can go back and fine tune things ;)

You have lost me though, what base layer do you mean? the background or the largest ring in the set? I assume you mean copy just the one layer only (base layer)

:lol: I will have to measure the centre pin It was central when I last checked :| 

Thank you blackpenny and barbieq for not crashing the party with your comments.  :lol:

Serious though thank you Welshblue, the only way to learn is to heed advice :)

swIFX9v.png

I see where you mean now Welshblue, I may revisit it later on and do some more on it, but for now my brain needs a rest from it ;)

Thank you dug and congratulations on your award too. I am taking everything on board and trying to better my works :)

swIFX9v.png

Well, you have now mastered the way to do glossy, shiny and colorful all together in such a short time.  It is well put together and very clear and crisp.  Keep up the great work :smile:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you nanettealsop, I'm enjoying creating things by using the tutorials as a launch pad. I'm pleased you like the results :)

swIFX9v.png

I love the texture behind your name, it looks like wallpaper and the head with people in it is very creative. Well done Sasha. :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

I like your tut result! :) Yellow is such a vibrant color and I enjoy seeing it in an image because it seems to light up my whole screen (puts me in a brighter mood, too ;)). Great idea with the profile and question mark. It adds an interesting perspective when a crowd is placed inside an image. I wonder where Waldo's hiding. :D

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thank you nitenurse79 and Helen. Happy you like my new ones, the flowers layer on the yellow one was done by placing it above a yellow texture and setting it to overlay, hit and miss sometimes, but this time it worked and gave it that old style wallpaper effect to it :)

I thought of waldo when I came up with the idea for the image, it works really well as a profile concept. I wasn't too sure about the frame at first, but now I like the effect :)

swIFX9v.png

AMAZING! Sasha, the way you have taken the tutes & made these amazing images is what it's all about. The concept is great & so is the composition & execution. Lovely work on both of them. You are a star! Most deserving of the Rookie award :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thank you barbieq, your tutorial helped me a lot to make those images, plus of course the clip warp plugin too :)

swIFX9v.png

A beautiful outcome Sasha.  Yes, it's thanks to these tutorial authors, as well the plugin creators, which make it possible for us to learn all these neat ways to create things in PDN.  Keep up the great work - your results are always a pleasure to see :smile: .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you nanettealsop. I have learned much from tutorials on here and off other peoples points and tips :) I am working on a couple of new things now and I hope to post them during the coming week. I may even get brave and try a animated gif stlye one pretty soon :D The only thing I would struggle with on animated is if I could make one bigger than signature size. Ideally I would like to make a 600x450 but not sure if its possible :/

swIFX9v.png

Thank you Welshblue, your encouragement means a lot to me. I put my catching on fast to never giving up or throwing a chair at the monitor :lol: I really do find pdn to be a really great way to unwind and with a blank canvas, a great way to develop something that others can enjoy :)

Thank you also for the link to beneton, It looks interesting, if it works on Windows 8 I will be happy :) 

swIFX9v.png

I only ever wasted one monitor and that was a pure accident (honest officer :| )  I just put beneton on my PC and it seems OK (Windows 7&8 are pretty close relations)

My pdn related stresses are more like frustration, I want the end result before I have made a "new layer" :lol:

What I really do like is the ability to share what I have made and learn from some of the best people on here - far too many to list, but you are in the top 5 for inspiration and help :) for that I do thank you.

• Upvote 1

swIFX9v.png

Your latest clipwarp image is very good and has given me an idea of my own ;) I think your puzzled world is good too, I like how you have even incorporated a checker board background too. I really dig your way of thinking Sasha. a 5 :star: gallery :)

BREtKQW.png