Paint.NET transparanty isn't working

Microlol

Hello,

Why is the transparanty not working on Paint.NET? At paint.NET is becomes good, but in another thing like a website is doesn't..

(i'm sorry for the bad explain, but I just wanna say that the image becomes white after cut etc..)

I'm dutch, sorry for the bad english.

Microlol

Can you explain how you've determined it's not working on the website? Did you put it on a colored background and the color is not showing through it? Or is it simply a white background on the website where you put the image?

So how do you know it's not working on the website? If the image has transparency, would not the white background show through? Or are you still seeing the checkerboard pattern on your image on the website?

That's because it's transparent, so you can see the white behind it.

But he didn't say he could see the white behind it. This is why I asked the questions that I did. All 3 questions were posed to find out exactly what he was seeing.

Possibly.

He says it "becomes white after cut". But, he also said in paint.net "it becomes good". Since I'm associate "cut" with Paint.net as opposed to simply posting to a webpage, it seems contradictory. Now, I could be entirely wrong because of his broken english, but my questions should further clarify what he's trying to say.