DrewDale's Images - Updated Dec 26. 2014

DrewDale

Thanks for you comment and visit Lloyd, I hope soon you will get a gallery started, your two comp entries so far, show you have some creative skills.

I like it Welshblue - "you marry one and then you die" too right :lol: I for one am hoping for some sand time this year too, just pray for the sun gods to shine on us. The beach one I am pleased with, "bevel object" made the text look more metallic. The guitar one was made out of boredom really, I had the landscape and S3D variation of it made and then just added the guitar as a try out with different blend modes,  glad it worked.  

Skullbonz - Now there is an idea T Shirt designs, authentic clipwarped T's Cheers for the feedback. B)

BREtKQW.png

• 1 month later...

Another gallery that I have not visited for some time. I love how you use clipwarp in your work and the rotor blades images have some really nice easy on the eye colours. The line sketch is nice too, the colours appear to be hand drawn. Very impressive work. :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

Cheers for the visit Nitenurse, I have been a little lazy in creating, but now with some new plugins to play around with, I feel creative again.

Thanks Helen and Daniels - TechnoRobbo has been making some cool plugins this week. I love how the tracer works, I plan on using it on a duplicate image and then use blend modes plus to see what I can come up with :)

BREtKQW.png

A varied gallery. I enjoy the clip warps a lot, nice colour and detail. The flower and sketch are real neat too I also like the posterizer one. I hope one day to be good enough to make a gallery. 

• Upvote 1

Y7O8WRy.png

Line Tracer one looks fab! For me, though, the flower is a cracker. Nice work on the poster too. Always a pleasure to see your new works.

Oceana - create a gallery! If we all waited until we thought we were "good enough" very few of us would have a gallery.

Sorry for the spam DrewDale :(

I love the way you work with the plugins DD. You inspire me to try out more things too :D

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks Oceana - I do like to mix and match what I create, that way I can learn about more plugins and how they work together - you should start a gallery, even if it is only a few things to start with (sigs, larger versions of comp entries) As long as your happy with your work, go for it :)

Thanks Barbieq - I am pleased with the line tracer and poster images, hit and miss with both plugins depending on the shade / tone of the picture, but great results can be had.

The flower was another happy stumble upon image using the beta paths (peephole) plugin from Midora. I created one petal and then just copy / pasted / moved until I had the flower head, I was going to create a stem for it too, but thought it looked good as it was. I'm inspired by others on here, I'm happy that you find my doodles inspirational. :)

By the way - encouraging someone to make a gallery is not spam ;)

BREtKQW.png

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Helen and Welshblue - There are some great new plugins out now that I think can be really inspiring and adictive. I do look forward to the final version of Midora's path tools plugin and always hope that TechnoRobbo keeps bringing out his cool plugins too. A new image on pg#1 uses the scatter plugin nicely (IMO) 

As always, a big thanks for passing through my gallery B)

BREtKQW.png

Nice new works here Drew. The shine on the font of the big sig looks really glassy and the scatter looks effective too (must try that) You seem to be king of clipwarp and what you have done using Technorobbo's plug ins are very well thought out. :)

• Upvote 1

swIFX9v.png

Thanks all for the comments and the visit. It really means a lot to have good feedback. B)

@ Helen - Indeed it was clipwarp, your glossy work inspires me to reach higher, the scatter was just a test that worked out well. :D

@ RedOchre - Without your super awesome plugin a lot of my work would not be possible, glad you like the result. :)

@ Welshblue - Cheers mate, If only I could master the art of 3D text, each time I try it, the letters become un readable, must look up more tutes and learn how to do it. :/

@ Barbieq - Thank you, happy you like what I created. :)

@ Sasha - King of clipwarp, now there's a category for the next PDN award show, TR's plugins have opened up some more possibilities for me. You should give scatter a go, I'm sure with your flair for PDN, you will create something cool. B)

BREtKQW.png

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Oceana glad you like the results :)

Cheers Dug, thanks for stopping by mate, good to see your active again on here too, thanks for your positives on my hosting. I hope to see an entry from you again soon sir ;)

New stuff on page 1 while I'm here B)

BREtKQW.png