DrewDale's Images - Updated Dec 26. 2014

DrewDale

Love the Clipwarp works but the fist sig is really lovely. Second one I like too. Your current sig is very nice too - great clean lines. Very fresh :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks Sasha and Barbieq25, That first sig looks ok until it's resized, then it kind of goes bland from there, can't seem to enhance it :/

BREtKQW.png

Drew, your new sig is smashing! Lovely. I  looked at it from first glance and it made my heart leap a little. It's that good. :) Your progress sigs are cool, too. The image done with the clip warp plugin is really good. I like your idea.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Those sigs done with ClipWarp (note to self: try this plugin) are amazing.  I tried to pick a fave but decided I like them ALL <3

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks Helen and nanettealsop, clipwarp has opened up a new way (for me) to think outside of the (tiny) box I work in. I really do recommend you trying out clipwarp, the amazing tallent you two ladies have would show us some really creative results :) 

BREtKQW.png

Thanks Sasha, Welshblue, dug. Clip warp is a great plugin that I am still experimenting with, it has helped me during a creativity drought. :)

@ Welshblue. I will do that with future pieces thanks, seems like the best way to do it, plus it saves people having to scroll past old work to see the newest. Cheers for that. B)

BREtKQW.png

Thanks for the name check on your latest creation DrewDale :) Cool image, very creative, love the contrast in colours nicely made.

Good entry in SOTW#73 too :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

Aww, you beat me to the idea DrewDale, I was going to create a clip warp with different coloured ducks on a pond. Love the concept here and the colours are really nice too :)

swIFX9v.png

Very cool Drew Dale! Minimalist but very effective. Love the colours.

Perhaps you & Sasha could to a collab with her ducks & your brolly in the pond? That's be great to see.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Beautiful Clipwark image with the brolly over the pond :smile: Should be snow in there by now!

BBQ's idea "her ducks and your brolly in a pond" sounds like a great colab :rainbow:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks all for the recent comments and feedback. I like the idea of using ducks clipwarped from one pond, the brolly from another, that would be cool.

• Upvote 1

BREtKQW.png

Thanks again for the recent comments. @Welshblue I tried different blends on the lower text, but it was getting harder to read (unless that was my old eyes ;) )

BREtKQW.png

• 2 weeks later...