Apply multiple Effects on an image or images

steptoe

Is there an easy way to apply multiple effects on a set of images or individual images, similiar to something like a preset in LightRoom

For example, if I run the following effects I have to apply it to each image one effect at a time and repeat for each image that I want the exact same effects applied but would prefer to do it all in one go

Blur/(GPU) Gaussian Blur

Noise/Reduce Noise

Photo/Sharpen+

I use these to clean up the moire from scans and reduce dust/dirt then apply a mild sharpen effect to bring back the now softenend image back up slightly. Being able to have presets would be a real bonus for quick clean ups, of digital camera images or camera phone images

I found it by spending a bit more time looking through the menus, under the Effect menu and the Advanced tab and creating a custom effects script ......

But now would like to see if I can have a list of presets instead of having to load them through the script engine one at a time, maybe an option under the 'Effects/Presets' menu option listing all the scripts that are currently saved

I believe the shortcut command to repeat an effect is "Ctrl" + "F". So apply the effect to one layer, go to your next layer(s) and repeat the same effect (with the same settings as last used).

Do your next effect and repeat the process for your other layer(s).

You want this excellent plugin:

Scriptlab allows you to chain multiple effects together, each having it's own preset parameters. To be honest, I've not used it for a while - I'm assuming it's still working.