Happy Thanksgiving To All

Visual

It's thanksgiving! There is no "too much" eating!

well...only until you start to swell...

Happy Thanksgiving break to those who get one! And happy Thanksgiving to everyone when it does finally come!

what I do all summer Emote Cursor Pack 'noob gallery

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Speaking of pie, Pyro, my sister made two apple pies with leaf shapes on top to ornament them. I had a little bit of everything and didn't overeat. Turkey with gravy, slightly fried turkey (not deep-fried) with onions, Szechwuan beans that I made, squash mixed with tomatoes, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, chestnuts, and grilled catfish that my brother marianated yesterday (it was immensely delicious!). And for dessert, we had a "Babylonian" cake that my younger sister made. It was huge. The bottom layer was a cheesecake, the second layer was strawberry mousse, the third layer was white cake and then whipped cream for the topping. We also had the two apple pies that I already mentioned, blueberry crumb cake (that my youngest sister made), and tons of fruit and lots of juices and pistachios. Oh, and of course, hot black tea after the meal. :)

• Upvote 1

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA