Sign in to follow this  
SAND33P

Basspixel Gallery

Exore is great. It looks like the letters are about to explode in a fury of lime green :) Congrats on the galleria entry too.

• Upvote 1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=494146777339435&set=a.319803914773723.76824.249266468494135&type=1&theater

If I did that right.If its messed up or not aloud feel free to do whats needed mods.

Oh right, that one was pretty complex, but in short i merged together a pretty face, a skull, and some lizard bits :D

May do a quick tutorial on the methods and release the PDN one day :)

Carmen is my favourite of the new lot. How did you do the background for it?

Great work as usual.

Just put together a few of my homemade smoke textures :)

I'll be releasing them for download in the summer

Oh right, that one was pretty complex, but in short i merged together a pretty face, a skull, and some lizard bits :D

May do a quick tutorial on the methods and release the PDN one day :)

Ok cool.

• Upvote 1

Am7FoEa.jpg

4WBzaJI.jpg

cGZfu7Z.jpg

i94skJN.jpg

I actually thought i would have more time for designing during the summer, but how wrong was i! Managing to find tight deadlines to meet and looking for (and successfully finding) work in a design studio, creating an updated brand image for my freelance work, learning new 3D software, web development and continually honing my skills with PDN has ended up taking all my time! I do have tutorials and download packs ready, but i am waiting on outing my new branding before unleashing all the goodies :P These latest four works are all for producers again, and are a another leap forward in terms of my creativity and design quality. I hope you enjoy them! 

Edited by SAND33P
  • Upvote 1

Talented typographer! - is that the right term? - anyway your text/images always look polished and inventive. Best of luck with the freelancing. ;)

• Upvote 1

Very nice images! I really enjoyed looking at them. I really liked the blue one that you recently posted, thought it looked amazing. Really liked the many designs and textures in the background.

• Upvote 1

A quick heads up

Remember how i used to mention hardware constraints? Well they aren't around anymore, the hard hours of freelance has paid off :P 

Im in the home of i7 goodness and 16gbs of ram FOR NOW.

Entering this fall will be Mr Xeon and 64gbs RAM with dual graphics cards (not decided yet) and a handful of 4K displays :D

Seriously watch this space!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Moving to professional grade hardware means i must move on the software side aswell, but that's not stopped me using PDN! Loads of my stuff is just experiments now, ill be dropping them in when i dig em back up :P

I float around the forum allot still!

Edited by SAND33P

Moving to professional grade hardware means i must move on the software side aswell, but that's not stopped me using PDN! Loads of my stuff is just experiments now, ill be dropping them in when i dig em back up :P

I float around the forum allot still!

Must be a killer workstation PC you're building with that talent.

• Upvote 1