Hello!

Hi

I just Joined the forum & downloaded Paint.net.

Thank You!

Looks to be a complex thing to use.

I am very ignorant on using this type of programs My end Goal is to start a Business using Photographs & stuff.

So I am @ the beginning of my Learning curve.

I have been playing with Microsoft's paint but its not letting me learn how to do the thing I think Paint.net will.

I also have Open Office program but & does not convert to any popular suffixes like jpeg it is kinda kool but not practical.

Where should I start on the tutorials I'm not too familiar with this bulletin board type, & a lot of the tools & terms used here {lots of different tools I don't know about} :oops:

Any & all help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks again

Rob

AKA; Slowride66 :D

Paint.net is much easier than it seems. Much easier than Photoshop (trust me, I have CS2). I think you should start with the Plugins forum first (you may need some for certain tutorials).

Just read the tutorial that grabs your interest. First look at the ones marked as a Sticky topic. I like the one entitled "How to start a fire with PDN" (it should be at the very top).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb