Jump to content

Gradient Map Similar to Photoshop Elements

Recommended Posts

Before I start, yes I did a search. I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.

I'm need a Gradient Map tool. If you're in Photoshop Elements 9, click on Filter - Adjustments - Gradient Map.

That's the tool I'm looking for. I downloaded a few plugins for Paint but one was too old and didn't work and the other one just did an overlay.

I use this tool a lot and really can't make the switch without it. Is there an updated plugin that I couldn't find? Is it built in and I'm not seeing it?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...