Rotating multipuly photos

• 2 weeks later...

You can use "Windows Preview Image" to easily rotate images by right-clicking any image in Windows Explorer and select "preview". Just click where the arrow is pointing to in the image below to rotate the images as desired, then click one of the blue arrows to the left to go to the next image, no special software needed. :)

windowspreviewrotate.jpg

Edited by RFX

RFX5A1.jpg

You can use "Windows Preview Image" to easily rotate images by right-clicking any image in Windows Explorer and select "preview". Just click where the arrow is pointing to in the image below to rotate the images as desired, then click one of the blue arrows to the left to go to the next image,

That is still having to do each image one by one though ;) the OP was asking if there was a way of doing multiple images at once in PDN, Avi pointed him to a good source. :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

In Windows this is very easy and requires now additional software.

If the pictures are in the same folder, open that folder, hold down the Ctrl key (don't release it until completing this step!), and click on the thumbnail of each picture that you want to rotate in the same direction.

After your slections are made, release the Ctrl key and then Right Click on any of the selected pictures to bring down the menu. Seclect rotate clockwise or counterclokwise.

Done.

Call me fffick but isn't that NN said ?

Indeed it was, Welshblue. :)

some people here should read what's above them before they post :roll:

Ctrl+A will select all quicker than the method HyReZ put forward too (the OP does state they want to rotate all images) ;)

Personally I would Copy the images that I want to rotate into a new folder. (that way I have a back up of my original pictures)

ZXCBOoZ.png