We need a 'like' button

My advice when working on a new image is to periodically save it as a *.pdn. If you get into this habit then data loss becomes so much less of an issue.

When the image is finished save it again as a *.pdn and then save it as a JPG or PNG or whatever. This gives you a source file to fall back on if you need to edit it (i.e. the *.pdn).

We need a LIKE button...

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Use the 'Rep button. It may be small - but it gets the job done. You get 5 'reps' a day so feel free to hand them out :)

@ pyrochild - is it possible to customize the buttons in IPBoard? (you can see where this is heading can't you...)

yhsjjie-74.png

• Upvote 1

He's allowed to be ... looks like you didn't read the small print when you got your gift :scanner::P

Reading is all I have been doing ;P & getting side-tracked testing it out.

Usually it is you in my head... :rainbow: Back to reading... <3

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I think we've derailed this thread long enough. I'm going to see if I can split the last few posts out into their own thread - dealing with the rep/like button.

Wish me luck...

Well, now that I finally got around to splitting off these posts and pasting them into their own thread, the discussion seems to have died :(

These posts were originally in another thread (http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/25324-how-to-restore-layers/page__p__378524#entry378524)

I'm still not sure if it is possible to customize the 'rep' button.

Not so much work. If the image can be changed all we need to do is create something we like.

Pyrochild does the hard work uploading the image to the forum host, or something like that.

• Upvote 1