.eps and .ai plugins?

There is probably a really good reason why this has not happened yet. Yes, they are vector & I suppose it is like trying to run a car on water instead of fuel which technically can be done with a lot of modifications.

The only reason I'd like it is because I have signwriting software that uses those files & it would be good if I could import those files to use them.

I have no experience at all with Inkscape. If that software opens .eps & .ai files & it is possible to save those then as a .png it could be a good work-around.

Food for thought. Thanks BB.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Sounds like you know a bit about this midora. Knock us up a plugin would you Old Chap? :lol:

Sounds like you know a bit about this midora. Knock us up a plugin would you Old Chap? :lol:

Please? I'd love that :)

Failing that how about an indepth step-by-step tute for dummies like me? Pretty please?

I've seen Irfanview mentioned but don't know the first thing about it. I will Google it but at the moment I have a few UFOs to complete...

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

;-) OK, OK, but not today.

Failing that how about an indepth step-by-step tute for dummies like me? Pretty please?

It's not so complex.

Install Irfanview (an Image Browser), the Irfanview plugin pack and ghostscript.

Set the render resolution in the Irfanview settings.

Open a ps or pdf flie in Irfanview. Save it as png or what else.

midoras signature.gif