Creating a new company logo?

So true EER.

Unless signage won't be needed or they can get the signwriter to re-do a close re-work of what you have done. My experience has been the reverse of what you are doing but I must say that I really do like the logo a lot.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks for all the extra suggestions everyone....

I'm seeing the client this afternoon so I won't change anything right now....I still have to prepare a discussion document.

But I will definitely get back to you later on and let you know what happened...

Let me just say that you guys are a great bunch of people....helping a complete stranger with no expectations of return!!!

Bestb regards

Greg

Hello everyone,

OK I met with the client and learnt an important lesson....

He had invited all his agents and a couple of associates to the meeting....ever tried to get a bunch of people to agree on anything artistic?

Every person had his or her 2cents to throw into the mix....

So needless to say I came away without a decision.

So back to the drawing board and this time I will meet with the client on his own.....for sure!

But all is not lost....I have the work done as a base to work from...

Again thanks for all the input....I will post updates and new images here...

Best regards

Greg

We used to offer 3 options to clients.

1 very basic & boring

2 very over the top with a price tag to match

3 is the one you wanted the client to pick

Yes, Greg, an important lesson. You must be rather disappointed to come away without a decision.

Also, for what it is worth we used to get 60% up front for materials, terms were 7 days or we charge $20 per month late fee.

All artwork remained our property until fully paid for. That stopped them from taking our artwork to another company to undercut us.

Look forward to seeing more of your artwork & great ideas :)

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

We used to offer 3 options to clients.

1 very basic & boring

2 very over the top with a price tag to match

3 is the one you wanted the client to pick

Yes, Greg, an important lesson. You must be rather disappointed to come away without a decision.

Also, for what it is worth we used to get 60% up front for materials, terms were 7 days or we charge $20 per month late fee.

All artwork remained our property until fully paid for. That stopped them from taking our artwork to another company to undercut us.

Look forward to seeing more of your artwork & great ideas :)

Hey Barbieq25,

Yes it's a bit disappointing....

But my main focus of business is actually web design and internet marketing....which is the bulk of the work for this client anyway....

I think I will have to sit down with him and get a much more focussed idea and run with that.

I agree with you about getting up front fees....my normal is to get 80% up front.

I'll certainly post any new ideas and concepts here once I get them...

Best regards

Greg