Deleting Custom Brushes

Nitenurse, thanks for the links. The hardest thing about being self-taught is when the teacher is as ignorant as the pupil! :)

I'm just getting more and more confused. For instance I'm having trouble unzipping files that I knew how to do in XP but haven't learned how yet it Win7. I'll start again tomorrow.

Renee

Edited by renee27

With win7 it's the same method, just right click the zipped folder, scroll down to extract all and click on it. It will then create a folder containing the unzipped dll. Open that folder right click on the dll, scroll down to properties and click on unblock, then simply copy/paste the dll into the paint.net effects folder :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

Sorry that this is a little off topic, but I've looked and looked and can't find how to do something that several tuts (:0) called for: put a layer under an existing image. Put one on top--easy; but one under--no idea!

Thanks for your patience.

Renee

Renee, you should start a new topic under Paint.NET Discussion & Questions rather than taking this thread off-topic.