Posting images question

i have a question about posting images(i know there's a topic on it which i read). I re-sized my image to the size im supposed to to post on this forum(re-sized on photobucket) but when i put the image in a post it looks way bigger then what i re-sized it too. how do i fix this? i don't want to post anything before i know how to properly do this(im trying to make a gallery).

Hi there i337pwn, welcome to the forum.

You need to resize the image in Paint.NET, not in PhotoBucket (remember the maximum allowed dimension of a posted image is 800px on the longest side).

Once you've resized the image, save a copy of it and upload that to Photobucket. Post the image using the links provided on Photobucket (more information can be found here: http://forums.getpai...es-and-avatars/)

Welcome to the forum.

You could use thumbnails? In Photobucket, untick or uncheck/turn off the option that says "Link back to Albums" & it will automatically create a clickable thumbnail that will take you direct to the image in a new tab. Easy as when you know how> Looking forward to seeing your gallery! :)

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012