Ice's Gallery (Art update and Community gift on Page 2)

Icegodes

I like these a lot Icegodes! Very nice selection of images.

Please keep posting your work!

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting stuff and cool concepts. Love that cube (4th one). Would love to see some of these on a much bigger canvas

Don't be shy of saying thanks to those who take the time to comment ... common courtesy and all that ;)

I agree with the entire post.

Also those that comment in your gallery would love a visit & comment in their gallery from you. Sometimes newcomers see things that more experienced PDN users don't. You will generally find links to their gallery in their sig.

I notice too, that as yet you don't have one or a avatar. Some of your images would really lend themselves to that. Lots of sig tutes on here & how to use them in you posts.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2012 at 9:59 PM, Ego Eram Reputo said:

I like these a lot Icegodes! Very nice selection of images.

Please keep posting your work!

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2012 at 4:34 AM, jim100361 said:

Nice work, I really like the first one above the others.

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2012 at 5:13 AM, barbieq25 said:

A lovely selection so far. Well done. I think my fave so far is the orbs within orbs.

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2012 at 2:42 PM, nitenurse79 said:

Some creative work here, I look forward to seeing more :)

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2012 at 6:12 AM, Drydareelin said:

I really like the 4th one, the cube-like thing. Quite creative :D

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2012 at 3:23 PM, HELEN said:

I like the shapes of the images you made. Really clever! The third one has a great design.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2012 at 10:02 AM, welshblue said:

Interesting stuff and cool concepts. Love that cube (4th one). Would love to see some of these on a much bigger canvas

Don't be shy of saying thanks to those who take the time to comment ... common courtesy and all that ;)

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2012 at 4:40 PM, barbieq25 said:

I agree with the entire post.

Also those that comment in your gallery would love a visit & comment in their gallery from you. Sometimes newcomers see things that more experienced PDN users don't. You will generally find links to their gallery in their sig.

I notice too, that as yet you don't have one or a avatar. Some of your images would really lend themselves to that. Lots of sig tutes on here & how to use them in you posts.

This took way to long to reply to at the time I posted this thread, I was going through a really hard time.  I got scared about replying to everyone just made a "thankyou" at the bottom. I hope you all can forgive my cowardice, its been a struggle to past. 

Thankyou all for your positive feedback! I will reply to any comment in the future. 

Sincerely,

Ice

• Upvote 1

No worries @Icegodes :)  Wow - I'm loving your avatar and your signature too.  Very colorful and shiny 😍

P.S.  Your images in the first post are still active on Imgur.  I will add them as thumbs for you in that first post.  Sorry, whilst they are still clickable, I could not add them as thumbs.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

15 minutes ago, Pixey said:

No worries @Icegodes :)  Wow - I'm loving your avatar and your signature too.  Very colorful and shiny 😍

^^ 

I could make a tutorial how I did the signature if you are interested, might take some time though. Since, I would do it on a much larger scale. 

Imgur was the new site I chose just cant get the images to post here for some reason. 

Edited by Icegodes

3 hours ago, Icegodes said:

^^ 

I could make a tutorial how I did the signature if you are interested, might take some time though. Since, I would do it on a much larger scale. 

Imgur was the new site I chose just cant get the images to post here for some reason. 

When you have time, a tutorial would be much appreciated by all and would probably go into the Creations area of the Tutorials :)

I've fixed your images for you and they are now showing as thumbs.  This is done by copying the last 7 digits of your Imgur code, without the. jpeg word, after the last slash/ : e.g.      LAW4ybT  and putting this into the box which appears in the tool box of your thread, seen as a black box with a green circle.

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 2:53 PM, Pixey said:

When you have time, a tutorial would be much appreciated by all and would probably go into the Creations area of the Tutorials :)

I've fixed your images for you and they are now showing as thumbs.  This is done by copying the last 7 digits of your Imgur code, without the. jpeg word, after the last slash/ : e.g.      LAW4ybT  and putting this into the box which appears in the tool box of your thread, seen as a black box with a green circle.

Ok I start to write one, and ty for fixing the images and I will keep that in mind in the future

• 2 weeks later...

Those are so pretty @Icegodes! I like the coloring in the first one.  Can't wait till they're finished.  :)

Hi @Icegodes :)  I think your jewel looks just perfect on a plain background, as you have it now, as one doesn't want the background to distract from the jewel.

30b8T8B.gif

• 3 weeks later...