Ice's Gallery (Art update and Community gift on Page 2)

Icegodes

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:12 PM, welshblue said:

You've got a real eye for concept designs.  The new brooch is great but the surreal shapes image is wow.  Looking forward to seeing the background

I agree with Pixey that black is a good background but... I still will make one just curious to see how will look with one. 

• 1 month later...

Been busy now for awhile retracing my art takes time and finding the right color palette drives me crazy. So, I ask people that I know for 2 colors they like and I run with it. I show them the finished work and thank them for the input. 

Starry ChainT5us4iB.png8j24m8Y.pnghQMcXYN.png Dread Thicket NTSdW4k.pngThe Gleaming Shell sj8F4Tq.png

The Family U6GmS50.pngWvm7xpR.png

gMf3dZR.png

If anyone has time I am drawing a real bad black with the colors for this, and no colors I have gotten from anyone works for it. So if you have the time could you input 2 colors you like. I'd apricate it and will send you the final product when done. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Some very beautiful abstracts you have there @Icegodes!  :star:  The Starry Chain series is especially nice.

Valentine's Day is coming up...try Red and a Light Pink for your Infinity sketch. :)

Hello @Icegodes What a lovely avatar you have <3

Fabulous new works you have posted :)  I especially like the Starry Chain series too :)

As for colors ......... how about orange and purple 🌈

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

14 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

Some very beautiful abstracts you have there @Icegodes!  :star:  The Starry Chain series is especially nice.

Valentine's Day is coming up...try Red and a Light Pink for your Infinity sketch. :)

Valentine's Day that actually sounds like a lot of fun, needing a fun break from the next set of projects. And thankyou for the nice comments. ^^

10 hours ago, Pixey said:

Hello @Icegodes What a lovely avatar you have <3

Fabulous new works you have posted :)  I especially like the Starry Chain series too :)

As for colors ......... how about orange and purple 🌈

If I have spare time making the Valentine's Day Infinity I will make your suggestion. That color combination is interesting. Glad you liked them. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

The piece I did for Valentines Day. Hope it turned out ok. Took longer to get it all together then I thought. 

https://youtu.be/CI2FNyx8LRU

Credits

used for the town image https://pixabay.com/photos/small-city-house-street-light-4769006/

Music used Love Story by Jonny Easton

Link: https://youtu.be/YcGEBptSSQk

I credited the art I used and music on video as well.

Edited by Icegodes
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

An update to what I have been up to. Also a sketch image pack I have been working on. At times I love to draw more then coloring my work. I wish I got it out sooner but it takes time for me to retrace my light drawings in paint. All images are copyright free have fun with em!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/20181ewueypdxse/Sketch_pack.zip/file

(Note) I did not resize any image in the pack, I actually cropped the extra white space. That is why file size is large.

Kinda fell asleep after posting this so I forgot to add this note. 

Xuy4Job.png6qASuYG.pngmMaem6h.pngjvMroIy.pngWHMq0aB.pngCi34c91.pngNIZDvmH.pngLeHpigZ.pngU2OD57e.pngEyVT7HU.pngZDoZqqG.pngbeMH1Qg.pngKNXFd6N.png0cyGTGX.pngglCTWFQ.png7uUZQLK.png6WMhemU.pngOKsAhhZ.png2bzSWHj.pngasqt69C.pngOfweQNm.png

Edited by Icegodes
  • Like 3

Nice collection of new images @Icegodes!  :star:

I like quite a few of them...keep up the good work!  :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...