Can't Find the Compressed Folder

Sorry if this is elementary but I don't have tech support and I am not computer literate.

I went through the download process and ran the setup.exe but I can't find the Compressed Folder it says I should get in the Documentation. I ran it twice. Now I have a bunch of other programs on my machine but not paint.net. Snd, it is not listed in My Programs Help?

Cheryl

Edited by earthyp

The compressed folder should have been what you downloaded (that is if you got it from the right place) inside the compressed folder should be the pdn.exe, Depending on your OS it should be in your downloads. You can find the proper download here direct download link

Edited by nitenurse79

ZXCBOoZ.png

I went to http://www.getpaint.net/download.html

Clicked the big blue Download button.

It took me to http://www.wisedownloads.com/go/pdfcreator?creative_id=mediumagg&source=google_pdfcreator-display-US-336x280_gif_borders&subid=download&subid2=www.getpaint.net

I clicked the big blue download button.

I got a window with questions about installing other programs.

Accepted them all.

Then nothing.

I appreciate your time and support.

-Cheryl

You clearly clicked on the wrong link and got malware with it, the link in my post above (this one direct download link is the right place to download it :) I would reccomend removing what ever it was you downloaded and get it from the link I have given you. Go for the option to save and then run the exe afterwards :) Hope this is of help for you.

Edited by nitenurse79

ZXCBOoZ.png