I have Paint.NET installed on a 16GB USB drive for school.

Paint.net uses the system's fonts. There's no way around it, you'll have to get permission at school to install the fonts on their computers.

EDIT:

These are the settings that you can make adjustments to in Paint.NET:

b7fcf796.png

Sorry I wasn't able to post this image earlier, Photobucket was having login issues.

EDIT: Fixed grammar.

Edited by jim100361

I was going to do that. I just got a USB instead because it was only 10 bucks. lol

Thanks for the quick responce yesterday jim, I was typing a response and my internet turned off so I just went to sleep.

EDIT: I can't see the picture, It might be the schools computer though. Let me check at home before I tell you its broken.

Edited by TheFloridaSniper

The PortableApps Platform/Menu allows you to use fonts without having to install them. However, these fonts might only be available to programs that use a PortableApps launcher; I'm not sure.

http://portableapps.com/support/portable_apps_suite#fonts

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

EDIT: nvm this is about fonts lol

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo