Unofficial Paint.NET 3.0 Logo Contest (Ended)

Heres my shot at it

pdnlogocontesttb2.th.png

:D

The thumbnail looks good for a badge, but you can't see the black on blue 'A'

No comment on the full-sized one (except for "get a photobucket account like me").

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

433yag6.png

Jerkfight, this looks really nice! Your second pic in each post is kinda weird, though. And I don't see a difference between the two first pics in the two different posts.

paintnetclearly3vq7.png

GreenNova, that's nice too!

Mah bad i only meant to post once lol i though the first one didnt go through

omExTE6.png

Thanks for the feedback! I put the black because it doesn't look good transparent, if it were white it wouldn't look good in the center, and I don't think color would suit it. But I'll give it a try anyway. The reason it's light in the center is because the Vista logo is supposed to have a circular light hitting the "Windows"

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Can You Please Remove My 2nd Entry?

And replace it with i117002147_17494_7.gif

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I hope i win (-**

I prefere a third version with pencil and text from first one and colored circle from second one...

Yah Me too but thats why im deleting the second one and not doing a third one because i cant seem to do the same curves effect again.

Anyway my new 2nd one (banner sorta thing) is better i think then my original second one.

omExTE6.png