Sign in to follow this  
Pixey

Happy Birthday to Helen

I think she deserves a topic of her own for her Birthday today! She's just so sweet, friendly and kind:

happy_b_d.gif

• Upvote 1

I'd like to wish you a Happy Birthday as well. You are a great asset to all of us, and we're very fortunate to have you with us. I hope you have a great day!

First birthday thread I've discovered on its proper date! I wasn't late to :D

Happy b-day Helen!

EDIT: hooray for poor wording!

Edited by pdnnoob

She certainly does YM (deserve the best, that is ..)

Happy birthday - hope you had a great day x

You all took your time to comment on this thread, so I thought it would be best to thank each and every one individually.

@Pixey: First of all, thank you for starting this thread--it was truly an honor. I absolutely love the "Happy Birthday" banner made of smilies and so much color. Thank you!

@nitenurse: Thank you for the cake and for the birthday wish! :)

@Ego: I'm hoping that's root beer and some kind of soda with the slice of cake. lol. Thank you for your kind words, Ego. Sending a huge hug your way!

@jim: Thank you kindly for such sweet and meaningful words. :) And yes I did. I had a very good day.

@Kemaru: I'll take that piece of cake. Thank you!

@pdnnoob: Really? That's funny. I would think everyone would put their real birthdays down. Well, thank you for the birthday wish!!!

@BB: Thank you kindly, BB! :) No cake?

@yellowman (Sargon): Thank you. That's so sweet of you to say that. I truly appreciate it. And as I mentioned above, I did have a great birthday!

@Welsh: I had a superb day. For some reason, it seemed like even the weather enjoyed my birthday--it was so sunny and beautiful out. Thank you, Welsh!

@minners: You even sang me the birthday song! How thoughtful! One thing, though. I don't drink alcohol, but I did enjoy some soda and hot tea (with cake!)

Again, I would to thank you ALL for the birthday wishes and drinks and cakes. Only the "birthday person" understands the true meaning of this happiness. Oh, and since we start all our parties in the evening, I commented after everything was finished.

Edited by HELEN

@pdnnoob: Really? That's funny. I would think everyone would put their real birthdays down. Well, thank you for the birthday wish!!!

haha that's not really what I meant, but after reading my post again, that's exactly what I said :lol:

First birthday topic I wasn't late to lol. Hope you had a good one!