Problem installing and Uninstalling, very SERIOUS

SomeoneOk

Hi, I'm here asking for help :( Hope you can help me.

Just to let you know, I already tried the other post that talks about uninstall and install, but didn't work for me.

----

So the thing is that a few weeks ago, I woke up one morning and opened my Paint.Net but to my susprise it didn't open at all so I went to my control panel, and tried to repair it but it didn't repair at all. Then I uninstalled it which it did and all the .Net uninstalled too.

Later I tried to installed it again but it didn't install, instead in the folder I use for this program I found this staging folder.

ka2snp.png

723z80.png<<inside the folder

2lcvjo2.png <<< when I clicked on the Windows installer Package this box appeared.

Then I gave up and tried to uninstall it but it didn't let me this time D: I don't know what to do anymore.

28s7rj7.png << this appeared when I tried to uninstall it...

I seriously need your help.

I'm a digital artist and I've been using this program for a long time, I find it very easy to use and useful. D: I really need it.

:cry: :cry: :( :(

Reread this thread: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/692-install-update-or-uninstall-trouble-read-this/ Post#2

BEWARE! That is a very large hammer you're wielding there - don't go mucking about randomly with it.

Once you have removed all trace of Paint.NET, do a fresh download and reinstall.

I'm resisting the temptation to prove that I'm not obsessive ;)