Using images as avatar/sigs (was: Help! I am gonna need it!)

Hi and welcome. :)

First thing you should do is read the rules here - http://forums.getpai...his-2010-12-31/ Pay close attention to rule #6 in particular.

To answer your question, your Sig is too large to start with (it needs to be 500X150 Max) You will need to use photobucket or simular to upload it from. Profile pics or avatars are usually smaller in size too.

And you have also posted in the wrong thread, again, read the rules first.

Edited by nitenurse79
  • Upvote 1

ZXCBOoZ.png

Good answer nitenurse79!

@Produde123 please also read the rule about thread titles. I've renamed this one for you.

<moved to Paint.NET discussion & Questions>

Hi and welcome. :)

First thing you should do is read the rules here - http://forums.getpai...his-2010-12-31/ Pay close attention to rule #6 in particular.

To answer your question, your Sig is too large to start with (it needs to be 500X150 Max) You will need to use photobucket or simular to upload it from. Profile pics or avatars are usually smaller in size too.

And you have also posted in the wrong thread, again, read the rules first.

When I upload my picture in Photobucket, there are these Email and IM, Direct Link, HTML and IMG codes and when you click them it copies. But which one should I copy and paste as my profile picture?

And for the sig. I can't find the place on Paint.Net that uploads a sig!

I hope I am not 'irritating'! :red:

mysig3.jpg

This should answer those questions:

Go to your profile, click Edit my Profile (located at the upper right) This will take you to the "My Settings" page. Third one down on the left you will see the word "Signature" Click on that link, it will then take you to the editor where you can add your sig.

Here you will see a tiny icon that looks like a photo, click that and add the url as explained in the link EER has provided for you,

click save and you should be good to go, hope this helps :)

• Upvote 1

ZXCBOoZ.png

This should answer those questions: http://forums.getpai...es-and-avatars/

Go to your profile, click Edit my Profile (located at the upper right) This will take you to the "My Settings" page. Third one down on the left you will see the word "Signature" Click on that link, it will then take you to the editor where you can add your sig.

Here you will see a tiny icon that looks like a photo, click that and add the url as explained in the link EER has provided for you,

click save and you should be good to go, hope this helps :)

Thanks a lot! That was complicated!:grin:

mysig3.jpg