Jump to content

A ? that may have already been answered

Recommended Posts

I've used paint.net a few times and enjoy it's usefullness, the thing is years ago i had some photo editing software called "Mr. Photo" or "Picture it express" i don't precisely remember. Anywho on to the question Is there a plug-in that allows one to put to pictures together as a background and foreground then take a tool and brush away a certain amount of the foreground to have a "Blended" effect?

<overlarge sig image removed by EER>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...