Jump to content

Is there a blending brush?

Recommended Posts

Sounds like you are looking for something similar to the "blur" tool in photoshop

There isn't anything exactly like what you are asking for, but you can use pyrochild's smudge tool for similar purposes (download it from the plugin section of the forum)

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just drag the control nubs a small distance apart to make the gradient narrower.

You might also like this: Multi Color Gradient. With it you can move the placement of the colors around.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...