Sign in to follow this  
TFPrime

Is it just me or..?

Is it just me or are these forums dieing? I feel like last time I was here every post would rack up like... 10 replies a day. Now it's one post on a random thread each day. :/ It's probably me. But it makes me... Sad. Idk. Mods go ahead and lock this thread, just needed to get this thought out.

No, it's not dying. We're experiencing a peak in quality posts at the expense of quantity :lol:

(for those who don't get it - I'm referring to another conversation I had with TFPrime recently).

Minners - nice new sig, smooth as.

TFPrime - we are all busy with life & art & making meaningful comments. ;)

Where is your gallery? No link under your sig...

Have you been here? http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/24953-logo-challenge-3-voting-now-open/page__fromsearch__1 Even if you have not enetered you are entitled to vote. Hope to see an entry from you next round :)

150 people are here on line as of this post. I always wonder where they're all hanging out.

When I'm online I'm mostly reading; a lurker at heart.

Have any tips or tricks; have a special technique at creating something that you can write up?

Help people that have 'How do I' questions.

Yeah and show your work in some way. :)

Forum activity is relative to major Paint.NET releases. Since there hasn't been an update in some time, forum activity is slowing down. I expect that as 4.0 is released we'll see a spike in posts.

It's just a normal thing... when I'm away from the computer.

Don't worry. I'm back now.

Forum activity is relative to major Paint.NET releases. Since there hasn't been an update in some time, forum activity is slowing down. I expect that as 4.0 is released we'll see a spike in posts.

This. It's just been awhile since there's been an update, let alone a major update. 4.0 will have some sweet features though, stay tuned ...

Here's one that was just checked in by Ed Harvey in fact. And yes, it'll be available for plugins to use.

post-44714-0-14078600-1340760539_thumb.p

(it's the colors in the sliders)

And, I'll figure out an easy way to support this with CodeLab.

I can put the link in, I just can't edit what the link says instead of the URL.

Just type something, select it, and press the link button. Or click the switch button and edit the BBCode.