Creations

jesusboy58

thanks :) i really appreciate it. starting to run out of tuts to go by that i haven't already used. and im not one to easily understand what tool/effect will give me what(if that makes any sense) so it's kind of hard for me to "experiment" with the art unless its easy basic stuff. :P

rainbowsig-1.jpg

I usually take bits from one or two tute's to create something. I find that thinking outside of the box gives you a unique style. I really love the 7th pic (a planet) and the sword is nice too, just a few jagged edges around the handle that could be fixed with AA's assistant or feathering :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

Some nice works and you seem to have used a few very different tuts :) Keep working through them as there are some great ones here Shiny/Jewellery ones are good both Barbieq and helen have great ones here for that as are the texture creations tuts. Another tip when working on something if you get stuck for inspiration use the random effect ( don't think its a plug in ) you can find it under Effects and its at the bottom.

Thanks Minners for the plug :)

Nice works so far JB. Guaranteed you will not run out of tutes. I started by doing all the newby ones & then progressing to the more complicated ones. Somewhere in that journey I decided to make my own track but I still play with tutes. These are the backbone of learning here. Tutes are a great way to work out which plugins do what. You will also get comfy with your own way of working.

I like the earth one with the transparent shadow the best so far.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

drydareelin- yeah with the dark arc i was following the tut advancedish planet v.2 or v.1(cant remember which) and got confused in that step so, as you can see, the shadow part didn't come out exactly as i wanted it to but because its such an exhausting tut i haven't taken the time to give it another try:P

rainbowsig-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...