Jump to content

3D style effect question.

Recommended Posts

I'm looking to recreate the attached effect. From the first image to the second.

I thought it might've been done in GIMP but I'm sure it was Paint.Net.

This was done with a single effect and with the default settings.

I want to say the effect was called 3D heightmap beta or something, but I'm unsure.

I'm not on Windows at the moment so I am unable to test any plugins.

Does anyone know how I can recreate it?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can see I'm going to become redundant if Ella keeps coming up with quality answers like this one.

Nice job Ella. Thank you. Rep'd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...