Red ochre's diabolical drawings - update 13th Feb 2022 (last page)

Red ochre

dunno how you did the snake and dragon...

but they look as awesome specially the colored ones...

i agree that glass and chrome is one of the best...

the tendrils are great too...

im still learning more about the plugins though...

excellent work you have here...

=^_^=

siggyokazakishin1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Oh...my...! What goodies do we have here?

The very first one looks like a class ring. The base it's standing on is incredible. Wow. 

In the second image, it looks like I entered a world full of color and optical illusions. I'm not sure if I could find my way back. 

Outstanding colors and spherical shape in your next image--I don't know why, but I imagined a desert and the sun is scorching hot. The colors are like a mirage...and I'm feeling thirsty *gets up to get a drink of water* :P

And the cityscape, well, I don't think I need to say much about it. It's beautiful. The sun seems to be setting illuminating the city from the top. Gorgeous work!

• Upvote 1

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@ DrewDale - Many thanks - I love some of Yellowman's images, so very complimented! ;)

@ Helen - You always take the time to comment - thank you, you're a star :star:

To both - amazed you responded so quickly after I posted - I can't type that fast! :lol:

Oh, and I've added a new one on page one too.

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

You created such a fun image--reminds me so much of my childhood. The way the bits and pieces of the shapes are strewn like that is lovely. The hand seems to be dipped into paint and created those interesting shapes. :)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I like what you did with the hand. :D Some lovely Escherish pieces in there too. Like the globe - it has a great metal pattern. Love seeing what you come up with. The cylinder one is great too. Reminds me of old glassware.  :D 

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

What a brilliant trio! I adore the mesh! Looks like titanium which I just adore in jewellery.

The triangles one is fabulous. It is so true too. What a great way to get the message across. I love the round drops. Like little shiny gems. Very pleasing colour choice too :P

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

• 1 month later...

Drew, Helen, Sasha, Barbieq25 & Welshy ... thanks all for the kind comments. I'm terrible for only replying when I get around to adding new ones.

'Greenman' on page one - a pagan deity, spirit of nature and also the pub I misspent my youth in! - glad spring is here and hope the bees feel better soon!
I also love Jethro Tull's song 'Jack-in-the-Green' ('Songs from the wood' album).

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

My dream place is to live on an island with a beautiful jungle right next to it. I love vines (they're very fun to climb, by the way) and flowers that grow in the wild. You captured such an amazing scenery. It's a breath of fresh air. :)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 1 month later...

Thanks Helen, I guess that last one bombed! :lol:

Here are some new ones - the 'OnSetRenderInfo' (wizard :MagicWandTool:) is by way of a thank you, particularly to E.E.R., Midora and Null54 for their kind help explaining the mind-boggling world of plugin writing (and of course Rick and Boltbait too). :star:
I'm also trying to improve a technique of scanning pencil drawings and manipulating them with Pdn. (I just can't get used to using the tablet or mouse for drawing - I'm an old fashioned bloke).

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Oh Red - it didn't bomb! I didn't see it & only your comment alerted me to a new work that I missed. I am sooo sorry. I totally love it! Such lovely little wildflowers & the spider webs are really cool. Love the music that goes with it. Even with the bee on his nose, he is still smiling :D I think he's actually living at the bottom of my garden. I know it is there somewhere past the nursery. :P

Love the way you used the eyes in the abstracts - very cool! The shiny square gems are adorable.

Pick for me is that cute wizard! How cool is that?? Wish there was one in my pc too. Idea & execution are just perfect. Galleria material!

I love the dragon too - cheeky fellow he is, poking through the floorboards like that. Wonder what he's been up to? 

If pencil drawings do it for you then keep doing it because the combination of the two styles is real eye candy. There is nothing wrong with combining the two & as your work shows, the results are spectacular!

Well done Red!

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Pick for me is that cute wizard! How cool is that?? Wish there was one in my pc too. Idea & execution are just perfect. Galleria material!

Agreed!  It's my pleasure to add OnSetRenderInfo to the Gallery :mrgreen:

Nope, the last one didn't bomb. You're an amazing artist.

By the way, the wizard, okay, that can't be real! Wow! I'm happy that was sent to the Galleria right away (thanks, barbie). So deserving. Amazing sparkliness where the wizard's coming out. Just spectacular. You have such great ideas!

And I'm old-fashioned, too, when it comes to digital art. A little ironic, but it's true. As a children's book illustrator, I find it easier to draw on paper and then scan it in and go from there using either Paint.NET or other art softwares--I use a pen tablet. If you're a great artist on paper, try not to switch to ONLY digital art. I don't know about other artists, but I noticed that it was harder for me to draw on paper after I've been drawing mostly digitally for a few years. I was even afraid that I lost some of the ability to draw traditionally.

Anyway, I'm taken aback at what you created with your latest piece. Gosh, I love all that magic-ness underneath the little guy.

EDIT: I had to come back and tell you that words can't describe how I feel about this image. It's utterly amazing!

Edited by HELEN

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA