Error 1603

I've tried everything on the list for error 1603, nothing worked.

Then I remember that I used Pdn so much that I had it in my startup list...thing.

I removed it, but that didn't help either. I removed paint.net straight from the program files. .-.

And when I go to "Add Or remove Programs" I try to remove it, but I get an error...then it says "Failed during

installation" My computer is Windows XP Professional SP3, 1 GB RAM, and 8 Gig on the harddrive. Please help,

I used paint.net for about 5 months.

Also, now that I removed it STRAIGHT from the Program files, when I attempt to re-install, it has "staging" In it, nothing else.

¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦

That's one of the things I tried...But it said I needed my disk, which I don't have.

¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦-¦¦

This could very well be the root of your problem. Unless you can successfully complete this to ensure your system files haven't become corrupt, I do not know where we can go from here to fix your issue especially since you say you've tried everything else.

Edited by jim100361

"Can't Delete MSI Installer"