Sign in to follow this  
MadJik

Water Reflection (ymd:100725)

i love the effect... the only thing i hate is the long box that pops up when you open it up... other than that its pretty cool... i have no real use for it right now but when the time comes i think ill be able to make some pretty cool pics with this effect...

I try to save it in the effects folder and it says "cannot run" & "access denied"

Whats wrong with it? What can I do? :?

Are you the computer administrator?

Yes I am. Ive tried everything I could think of and I always get the same thing :( I dont know if im just skipping something or what?

Are you running Vista? If so, try unzipping the plugins to a seperate folder in Documents and copying them across to Effects.

Ok apparently I didnt think of everything Thank you I think thatll work. It pasted it in there now let me see if itll work in the program just in case lol.

Are you running Vista? If so, try unzipping the plugins to a seperate folder in Documents and copying them across to Effects.

Ok apparently I didnt think of everything Thank you I think thatll work. It pasted it in there now let me see if itll work in the program just in case lol.

Yes it worked THANK YOU!