Website logo cut off

SAND33P

So it is! Never noticed that.

Another little problem is that you have to view the smiley faces in a separate window every time you want to use them. Any chance of them being on show all the time like before?

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

I wrote a post and attempted to edit it... I emphasize the word 'attempted' as I could not find an edit option anywhere.

Apologies if I was being deceived by my eyes and it is there somewhere.

naturesig.png

It is there at the bottom right hand side of the post next to the Multiquote button. But for some reason it is faded out and only becomes clear when you hover your mouse somewhere in the post to be edited. Anywhere will do . You don`t have to find the Edit button and make a point of hovering directly over it. Not very helpful though as, unless you know this , it`s hard to see. The `Report' button next to it is the same.

Edited by Goonfella

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

pdnglowfix.png

I fixed it! xD

EDIT: ...kinda hard to see with the white background lol. Depending on your browser, right click and hit "view" should show the image on a dark background for you.

EDIT2: Rick, would you mind if we had a sort of competition where everyone makes an image (following certain requirements) to go where the paint.net banner is?

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo