Jump to content

Anybody know this plugin ?

Recommended Posts

Hi, I am looking for a plugin, and I know it exists, because I've used it, but rebooted my computer, and now I can't find it.

I'd hope you could help me.

With the plugin you can make one end of the picture bigger than the other...

I really don't know how to explain this plugin, so I tried do draw what it looks like.

Those coners you can drag, so the image shape like you want to.


Edited by RYNO
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are you kidding me !? I have downloaded and installed that pack... What is the name of the plugin/effect/tool ?

Edited by RYNO
This is a family friendly forum. Let's keep it that way.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...