PDN on jump drive

I used to be able to carry PDN on a Jump drive (flash drive/thumb drive) but once it updated to 3.5.10 when I try to use it away from my own machines, I get an error about C++ not being found. I then get a "Repair" window that comes up but it cannot repair itself.

Is the program no longer able to be portable like it used to be? Or is there something just missing from the machines I have tried to use the portable file on?

I hope this made sense, and I thank you for your time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deviantART gallery

Paint.Net Gallery

I don't think the program was made to be portable in the first place. However, there are programs that allow it to be (Liberkey)

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

pdnnoob.... I don't know that it was ever "intended" to be portable, but PDN was a small enough program that it used to be easily installed on a jump drive, and many of the users did. It is still small enough that it is easily installed on a jump drive, but apparently it needs to access a C++ file of some sort on the machines hard drive (and that is something that is apparently not installed on the machines at work)

I have now found other threads that address this issue..... It was late last night when I was searching, and I think I may have spelled "Portable" wrong. I will take a look at Liberkey.

Sorry for asking a repeated question, I need to brush up on my search skills (or my spelling). Thanks for your answer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deviantART gallery

Paint.Net Gallery