Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

If that Easter image doesn't make you happy then nothing will. So cute! Mind you if I had an Easter egg that big, I'd be happy too :D

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

A really nice friendly bunny girl chicks image Pixey, a happy and bright creation. If only the world could be as nice.
Happy easter to you :)

BREtKQW.png

I've promoted your "Perfume Bottle" to the Galleria.  Congratulations Pixey!

• Upvote 2

@Helen - Thanks a bunch for that.  Yes, I've often thought we must be related ... it's that slavic blood.  Must be why we love perfume  :lol:

@BBQ - Thank you.  I'm so pleased you are back on here ;)

@DD - Such nice words Drew.  Thank you :D

@Jaybeemz - Wow!  That's so nice of you to say those things and they are really appreciated :)

@EER - Thank you Sir - I was so surprised and overjoyed to read your news and my eternal thanks go to @Dryda.  This is how I felt smiley-bounce015.gif  

@Redochre - Thank you a bunch - glad you are back too :lightning:

@Skully - Thank you ..... hope you are enjoying your Easter as well :)

@Doughty - so happy you liked the bottle ..... I now know there is a magic potion in there ;)

Thank you everyone for taking the time to comment.  I know how busy folks are and it's so nice when you drop in smiley-hug008.gif

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Hiya Pixey

I must say Bunny Girl & Chicks looks amazing :D

I've been trying to get around to offering feedback on it so I guess Easter Day isn't such a bad time given the actual piece hehe. But enough with the smalltalk though, what you've done with this is very clean, very colorful and perfectly balanced. It's pretty much a Hallmark worthy creation if you ask me; mind you the canvas proportion might be slightly larger than a standard card but I digress.

And while I've already witnessed your flair for A to Z creations, this offering shows some great composition skills. How everything ties in together is really the key to the beauty of this image. The flowers, the honeycomb background, the cleverly placed letters and, of course, how those adorable yet somewhat expressionless chicks play off the overjoyed bunny is just gold.

You dear are an artist in every sense of the word. B)

P.S. Congrats on your Perfume Bottle Galleria entry (with or without the reworked ribbons it belonged there. Either way it's fun to see eye to eye with someone of your talent - Cheers to you)

SigSpec2.png

You made Easter happier to me when I saw your happy image. :D

Congratulations Pixey on the Galleria, it really deserves :) very very nice. the Perfume Bottle, is amazing, and I like the name too,
I don't put perfume, but I like some people when they pass close and they know what brand to put and what to fit their skin, appearance and time, and I am positively sure you're one of who knows.

@Dryda - Thank you so much :D

@Spectre - Your feedback is most welcome and thank you for all the nice things you've said smiley-ashamed001.gif

@Helen - Thank you.  It surely made me smile when I heard the news :)

@YM - Your words are most welcome and thank you for them.  I adore perfume and have to stop myself from slathering it on too much wink.gif   

TODAY is the Annivery of me signing on to Paint.NET s e v e n years ago smiley-greet027.gif      It just seems like yesterday.  What a wonderful piece of software I have been able to play with for all that time - free too :lol: .  Doesn't get much better than that.  I'd better go and make another donation - it's so worth it smiley-greet013.gif 

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

TODAY is the Annivery of me signing on to Paint.NET s e v e n years ago smiley-greet027.gif 

wt7suwk6.gif        <3 Dear Pixey! Congratulations. Hopefully many more years.   h6mla7uf.gif

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 1 month later...

@Seerose - Thank you and congrats on your win in the competition last week :D .

Playing with TR's Strange Attractor I came up with this.  I think one can make fractals now with PDN ;)

http://i.imgur.com/A774clS.png

30b8T8B.gif

Thanks os much @BBQ for stopping by to comment - it's much appreciated ;)

Another one incorporating the wonderful Plugins from @TR and @Redochre.  Not only do they give great results, they are so much fun to play with :) .

http://i.imgur.com/K08Qyqy.jpg

Cosmic Butterfly

• Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

Pixey, what a beautiful butterfly! I wish that I could see it full-screen. It is so delicate & it even looks like the butterfly is smiling. I adore the colours & the shapes. How beautiful!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

K08Qyqyt.jpg

Dear Pixey!  <3

:rainbow: Your cosmos butterfly is a feast for the eyes. Hours can dream. 

So great colors. You are also great paint artist. Thank you for the effort.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png