Pixey's Gallery ~Rainbow Twist~ 6/30/20.

@Jim - Thanks once again for your kind words. I know I would not be able to get a face correct if I didn't use a "grid". Doing a face by hand would be a great challenge for me too.

@Helen - Thank you so much. Hubby too commented on the shirt as well :)

@RedBeard - You brought a big smile to my face with your comments. Thanks so much for your support, which is greatly appreciated.

@Ella - Thank you for commenting and stopping by to look - you are very kind.

@Welshy - Thanks a lot - so glad you liked it, as well as the T-shirt and eyes. Really appreciate your comments.

@dug - I'm really happy to read your lovely comments. You are a cool guy too.

And - not one of you said a jolly thing about his hair lol-003.gif.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 3 weeks later...

I love cats, mousies (close to ratties) & this image is so cute. Above all it is a fantastically done image. Looks like a lot of work, great details. Love those cute whiskers.

Merry Christmas & a safe & very good coming year, my dear. <3

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thank you so much @Drydareelin, @Helen, @Welshy, @BBQ, @Yellowman and @Redbeard for your kind words on the Christmas Hat and the animals, and for your Christmas wishes too tree3_glitter.gif

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@BP - Thanks so much.  I just love your Avvie BTW.

@Dug - Thank you.  I guess you have better weather in Spain?  It's really grim in the British Isles just now.

@BBQ - Everytime I see anything rat-related I think of you :)  (I mean that in a nice way).

30b8T8B.gif

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and so too will they at New Year.

A little addition to my family of critters - @Welshy grits teeth to see it it's a cat - a little man called Otto all done in PDN :smile:

th_Otto.png

30b8T8B.gif

Pixey, seriously, you really, really are amazing in art! The cute little otto is looking right at me with its adorable nose and those sad eyes. Awww... The whiskers look so real. Wicked cute little critter. :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

A little addition to my family of critters - @Welshy grits teeth to see it it's a cat - a little man called Otto all done in PDN  :smile:

:lol:  :lol:

Weirdly my first thought when I saw the title, was - A little boy dressed in lederhosen.     

I love otters.  Such sleek and graceful animals.  How could I hate Otto ?  I can't decide if he looks scared, sad or inquisitive

Edited by welshblue

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

@Jim - thanks so much   * :smile:

@Welshy - Ha, ha - a little Swiss boy perhaps?  Glad you liked Otto.  It's funny, but when I paint an animal I never know how the 'look' will end up on its face :tard3:

@RedBeard - thank you so much for those kind words.  BTW - I didn't forget about trying to do a hair tute for you.  I've got a folder full of attempts, but none are good enough ...... yet :InkSketchEffect:

@Yellowman - thank you very much indeed  :smile:  *

@Dug - Golly, thanks a lot for those kind words :rainbow:   *

@Jim, @Yellowman and @Dug ...... No doubt you know the saying, "only real men wear pink", well ............. real men can also say 'cute' very naturally <3

30b8T8B.gif