Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

5 hours ago, Anybloodyid said:

Still finding my way around this forum, find it strange that the newest post is on the last page, normally in forums it's the other way round?

Still that aside, your egg really does have a flourish and then some !

Sorry to have confused you @Anybloodyid ............... I post a new image twice.  I add one to the first page, so that all my work stays together, then I come to the last post in the thread and add another image so that:

1.  It bumps the thread up to the top of the Gallery.

2.  It saves people a step of having to go to the last page if they want to comment.

Hope that makes some kind of sense and thank you @Anybloodyid for your lovely comment on my Gold Easter Egg :D.

Thanks a bunch too, to @ReMake and @MJW for the Reps  smileys-katzen-430881.gif   

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I truly missed your first page to see all your work. Every time i clicked on your notifications it took me to your last page. good thing you made the last post or I would never have seen all your wonderful artwork. Quite the collection. No wonder you do you so well getting your wins in the competitions and earning galleria promotions. Have you been using those filters designed for Photoshop with the 8bf filter plugin?

• Upvote 1

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

29 minutes ago, AndrewDavid said:

I truly missed your first page to see all your work. Every time i clicked on your notifications it took me to your last page. good thing you made the last post or I would never have seen all your wonderful artwork. Quite the collection. No wonder you do you so well getting your wins in the competitions and earning galleria promotions. Have you been using those filters designed for Photoshop with the 8bf filter plugin?

So glad you found My Gallery - the link to it is under my signature ;).  Thank you for the very kind comments :D.  Whilst I have the Photoshop 8bf filter plugin, and try it out almost every time I make something, I actually rarely use it.  In fact I'm scratching my head to think of which pieces I have used it on.  The plugins on here by our own developers are so good that I normally end up using theirs :lol:.

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@Woodsy - Thank you :).  My bottles start out (I look at 100's on the internet) with a rough idea, but rarely end up looking what I imagined.  They just evolve and I rarely remember how I did what ;).

@hippiechos - it's very kind of you to say that :D.  Ah - the diamonds were a lucky fluke - I just changed one of the flower blending 'modes' and voila :).

@Red ochre Thanks so much.  Yes, I'll need a bookshelf by the end of the year (I'll have to ask @Woodsy for help). ;)

Thankies to @MJW, @BlastWave, @ReMake & @LionsDragon for the reps :cake:.

30b8T8B.gif

Dear <3 @Pixey:star:

It is so very very cool. :trophy:  I love all your pieces.  parfumm.gif They are all amazing!  Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@Pixey You did an awesome job with it. The image could even pass as a product photo, and it wouldn't be noticed until there's a closer look at the details. XD

• Upvote 1

(Please, be careful. Some of the sites I'm on might not be family-friendly. 😱 )

@Pixey You're welcome. :)

I have to say it. :lol: My mom, my grandmother and my sister like perfumes. I always notice the surface of the bottle, the design and the ornaments it might have. And some of them had that kind of surface, the frosted glass-like one. X]

(Please, be careful. Some of the sites I'm on might not be family-friendly. 😱 )

Just another thing women love. If you cant buy them diamonds - get them perfume. The scent may not last forever - but the bottle sure does. Such a lovely design @Pixey

• Upvote 1

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

Thank you very much @AndrewDavid :D.  Yes, Flowers, Diamonds & Perfume usually do the trick for me.  Oh - and one mustn't forget chocolates mini-graphics-miscellaneous-935192.gif  ;).

30b8T8B.gif

@Pixey....another truly wonderful perfume bottle!  I think it would be something 'light' and 'feminine'.  Beautiful work!  :star:   :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks, @Pixey .....I miss you and the forum as well.  :)     

I've been attending to my dad's affairs and cleaning out his house so I can I can get it on the market.

Very exhausting work!  Almost done!  Hope to join everyone soon.  Thank you for asking....:D  

• Upvote 1

Some Birdies for a change :D.

th_Birdie%202_zpscdcvshf8.png

Please click for larger image ;)

Edited by Pixey
changed link to PB as Imgur messed up the frame
  • Upvote 8

30b8T8B.gif

<3 @Pixey! The colours is wonderful! Glassy birds. :trophy:  The result is fantastic. Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Absolutely love this!!  <3  @Pixey!!    I would hang this on my wall immediately!  Great work!!  :D

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much @Red ochre :).  No doubt you will have noticed I used Dyrad :weather-lightning: but you may not realize that I also used ClipWarp quite a bit too :D.  Great Plugins!

@Maximilian thanks a bunch for stopping by to comment :cake:.  I just love your term 'glassily fluffy' B).

@Woodsy So pleased you like the birdies ;).  I actually started with it looking like a water color, but I ended up playing with texture and modes which kind of ended up glassy :|.

@Seerose Such kind words - I thank you very, very much :cake:.

@lynxster4 Thank you so much for your very kind comments :D.

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif