Pixey

Pixey's Gallery ~PDN Whimsy~ 9/17/19 ~

I know it has already been said but BBQ. from her D.A.avatar,outstanding.You have a great eye for detail.Capturing peoples characters is quite a talent.LL Cool, well what can I say,Cool! :smile:

@Jim - Thanks once again for your kind words. I know I would not be able to get a face correct if I didn't use a "grid". Doing a face by hand would be a great challenge for me too.

@Helen - Thank you so much. Hubby too commented on the shirt as well :)

@RedBeard - You brought a big smile to my face with your comments. Thanks so much for your support, which is greatly appreciated.

@Ella - Thank you for commenting and stopping by to look - you are very kind.

@Welshy - Thanks a lot - so glad you liked it, as well as the T-shirt and eyes. Really appreciate your comments.

@dug - I'm really happy to read your lovely comments. You are a cool guy too.

And - not one of you said a jolly thing about his hair lol-003.gif.

Just to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy & Safe New Year.

th_Chritmas2012.png

Oh, Pixey. Such cuteness! And the little mousey there looks so comfy and the kittiens...so adorable! Amazing detail. The fluffy hat adds to the cuteness! Wow! Such a nice holiday image!

I love cats, mousies (close to ratties) & this image is so cute. Above all it is a fantastically done image. Looks like a lot of work, great details. Love those cute whiskers.

Merry Christmas & a safe & very good coming year, my dear. <3

That is so lovely, I hope santa won't ever pull that hat from there. :)

Merry Christmas to you too Pixey, and wish you a very happy coming year, full of health and joyful , to you and to your family.th_X-mas.png

Thank you so much @Drydareelin, @Helen, @Welshy, @BBQ, @Yellowman and @Redbeard for your kind words on the Christmas Hat and the animals, and for your Christmas wishes too tree3_glitter.gif

Comfy and cozy just how you want to feel at this time of the year.Excellent image.

Merry Christmas and all the best for the coming year.

@BP - Thanks so much.  I just love your Avvie BTW.

@Dug - Thank you.  I guess you have better weather in Spain?  It's really grim in the British Isles just now.

@BBQ - Everytime I see anything rat-related I think of you :)  (I mean that in a nice way).

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and so too will they at New Year.

A little addition to my family of critters - @Welshy grits teeth to see it it's a cat - a little man called Otto all done in PDN :smile:

th_Otto.png

Pixey, seriously, you really, really are amazing in art! The cute little otto is looking right at me with its adorable nose and those sad eyes. Awww... The whiskers look so real. Wicked cute little critter. :)

@Sasha - Thanks so much :)

@Helen - you are too kind, thank you.  I really enjoyed making Otto as I just love otters :smile:

A little addition to my family of critters - @Welshy grits teeth to see it it's a cat - a little man called Otto all done in PDN  :smile:

:lol:  :lol:

Weirdly my first thought when I saw the title, was - A little boy dressed in lederhosen.     

I love otters.  Such sleek and graceful animals.  How could I hate Otto ?  I can't decide if he looks scared, sad or inquisitive

Edited by welshblue

Nicely done, Pixie!  You are showing yourself to be a true master of the medium.  I particularly like the depth of field you put in it.  It really focuses the viewer's attention where it needs to be...on Otto!

I hate the word cute,not very macho, but you just keep making me use it.One of those adjectives that totally sums up most of your subject matter. .Powerfull use of depth of field making it photographic.Well done,Otto is cute, cute, cute! :smile:

@Jim - thanks so much   * :smile:

@Welshy - Ha, ha - a little Swiss boy perhaps?  Glad you liked Otto.  It's funny, but when I paint an animal I never know how the 'look' will end up on its face :tard3:

@RedBeard - thank you so much for those kind words.  BTW - I didn't forget about trying to do a hair tute for you.  I've got a folder full of attempts, but none are good enough ...... yet :InkSketchEffect:

@Yellowman - thank you very much indeed  :smile:  *

@Dug - Golly, thanks a lot for those kind words :rainbow:   *

@Jim, @Yellowman and @Dug ...... No doubt you know the saying, "only real men wear pink", well ............. real men can also say 'cute' very naturally <3