Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much Dear Seerose - Dryda - TR - Helen - Red for your wonderful comments here, and over the past year :) .

I wish everyone on the forum a very Happy Christmas and New Year and celebrate it with .................. another mouse ;) .

Christmas2014_zps3ef3df59.png

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

The mousey is so, so, so, so wicked cute! The cup and the candle and the safety pin and all the other minute details are just so good and well-thought out. I really want to eat the peppermint...I'm pretty sure the mouse won't mind. 

Yet another masterpiece, Pixey. Beautiful work!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Oh my dear Pixey! I just love how colorful this is! (Christmas 2014 new werk) So so pretty. Thank you.  <3

jaudtm29.png

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

OOOOHHH! What a great technique you used here. I love the mouse's sweet expression. As Helen said, all of the elements works so well together. Pretty patterns & colours. Wonderful to see & the safety pin on the cap for the candle holder is just fabulous.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much @Helen, @Dryda, @Red, @Seerose and @Barbieq for your super comments on the Christmas mouse in a cup :D .  Your words are much appreciated.

Now a little something I did using @Xhin's globe tutorial and his super plug-in and the gold was done with some steps @PeterPawn gave me many moons ago ;) .

Gembraceletat1825x555_zps0328c182.png

• Upvote 4

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

That is so gorgeous Pixey. The strap is brilliant and the two different textures complement each other beautifully,and you have even included the clasp to do it up. Super work. Personally I would have chosen a different shape for the part surrounding the jewel- oval maybe. But that's just my preference. The jewel is another great piece of work.

All in all a very impressive image.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Pikey! WOW! What an outstanding picture. That looks like my Christmas gifts.  :lol: Your work is just breathtaking.

Well done. Thank you.  :pizza:  :mtdew:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you all so much :) .

@Gooney - yes, I agree that an oval would have been better, but then it would have made the bracelet a lot longer.  Perhaps then I'd have had to use 3D to make it curve?  I'll have to give that a try!

@Helen - so glad you like it, many thanks :music: .

@Seerose - I too had pressies like this for Christmas (not!) ;) Thank you for the kind words.

@Red - thanks for liking it .... impressive is a lovely word :) .

@NN - it's so nice of you to comment - such lovely words thank you so much for saying that :cake: .

@Toe - thanks for visiting and saying those lovely things :D.

30b8T8B.gif

Wow! Pixey that is just wonderful work. The colouring on the band is fabulous but the gem is adorable. The clasp is what really gets me - so real!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 2 weeks later...

Really like that last work.The bracelet.Looks like some care went into this.Looks realistic.

Edited by johnnysdream

@Barbieq25 - so glad you liked the 'bling' :D .  Funny about the clasp though - I chose to make it that type, influenced as I now have to wear a Medialert bracelet and that kind of clasp is the only way I can put it on when I'm on my own :( .

@racerx - so kind of you to stop by and comment - Thank You!  Yes, some of the portraits I've made have taken a lot of time, but I find it very soothing. 

@johnnysdream - thanks so much.  It actually wasn't that time-consuming but I'm not sure I can remember how I did the gold.  I'll have to practice some more soon ;) .

30b8T8B.gif

Pixey I don't post much anymore but I couldn't help myself with your gallery.

You've taken PDN portrait painting to the next level!  I am so impressed with your portraits.  Especially the Hugh Jackman one.  Wish I could I have a lesson in digital painting in PDN.

So very impressive!   :D

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Hey there @Nab - what a lovely comment and I thank you so much. I'd wondered where you were hiding ;) and it's so nice of you to post.  There are two videos under my siggy which show, at great speed I know, how I paint the portraits.  Perhaps I could get around to making a tutorial in writing one day :P .  The Hugh Jackman took me forever ............. about a year actually.

30b8T8B.gif