Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

Pixey!  xoyt3pkv.gif  I just love stuff like this. That result of yours is great. 

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thanks so much gals :D BBQ, Helen and Seerose.

Yes, hubby was prompting me to add more shadow when I asked him his opinion.  I thought I had ..... but could have done more :P

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

You have some really pretty new additions here Pixey. The blown glass is very good and I love the medallion a lot, if only someone would buy me one. I would even be happy with a pdn one actually :) 

• Upvote 2

ZXCBOoZ.png

@NN - Thank you so much for those lovely words.  You certainly deserve a necklace of your liking after all that you have gone through lately.  I hope Santa will read your post

nurse-smiley-emoticon.gif  

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much @Racerx :D .

I have been toying with Pixel Art for a change.  Here are some of the main shapes I made (made bigger) to make the end result in the animated clip.

1_zps4l0rsjwx.png2_zpsfrfksphj.png

3_zpstvgon9v6.png4_zpscrerctrc.png

Birdie%20-%20gif_zpsfyabb8hz.gif 

• Upvote 7

30b8T8B.gif

Many, many thanks Doughty,  Barbieq, Seerose, Nightnurse and Dryda for your lovely comments  :D .

I can't believe I haven't made a cat .... yet!

30b8T8B.gif

Thanks so much @Helen.  So, you understand all the clicking that's done making pixel art.  Argh >:O ...... painstakingly boring stuff, but worth the effort in the end.

@Pratyush - thank so much for stopping by to say that.  Yes, indeed you may have the owl as a present G9MUGJ9.png

30b8T8B.gif

• 4 weeks later...

OK fourth gallery and my favourite one changes each time I visit them.

Your portraits are brilliant - shading/ lighting etc are spot on.  Your festive images are great too - in fact storybook great.

The way yourself, HELEN, yellowman and welshblue use a free programme so very differently shows the versatility of paint.net.

And why I've binned the Gimp

new_sig.png